Thursday 28 August 2008

Zoë Selenas Work 0001

I realized yesterday that my inspiration for starting this blog in the first place was due to a friend of mine called Zoë. She is studying animation in Canada at the moment and I'd like to shamelessly plug her blog. It can be found here and features some really incredible pre-animation drawing assignments. Her drawing of the human form is just amazing, as you will see. I can't stress enough how much I look forward to seeing her work moving. For now you shall have to sate your appetite with her hand drawn work.
In other news, more updates shall be forthcoming, so keep your eyes peeled. I have a video I need to upload to youtube detailing the recycling truck in operation. Thankyou to everyone who's shown an interest in my work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment